Friday, September 5, 2008

Ooo! Ahhh! Pretty!

Ta Daa!! This is the masterpiece! Obviously my hair is not done and please excuse the mess that is my appartment in the background. I swear those pictures makes it look dirtier than it is. Please move your attention to the silly soon to be bride in front of the camera if you will. This is The Dress!!!! What do you think? I'm in love with it. Not a fan of cameras though so I was goofing off for the pictures.

I am so in love with this dress! *eeeeeeek* I'm squealing with excitement. Next month I get to wear this dress for a day!

3 comments:

valerie said...

:) You look like a princess! The Dress fits very nicely and shows off your figure!!

*approves* Not that you needed my approval!

Ellen Mint said...

Looks gorgeous on you.

And it's pretty obvious from the pics just how excited you are about it.

Dana said...

Your dress is pretty.