Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Seasons Greetings!

I am a holiday nut! I just noticed that my X-mas countdown is at 99 days. We have reached the double digits until Christmas is here! Just this month to get through. Then I can decorate the house and the fun begins!!!! First the wedding in October to kick things off to a great start. Followed by none other than the costumrific Halloween. Next we have the scrumdiddlyumshis Thanksgiving. And last but not at all least is Christmas! Me and Justin are starting a new family tradition this year. One we can carry on with our kids when we have them. Every night starting December 1st we are going to watch one X-mas show/special. We have quite a bit on DVD. Not exactly sure how many. In fact, now I'm really curious just how many X-mas related DVD's we own. I'll be sure to count and then update when I get home. I'm on the work computer now.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just so friggin' excited. I never thought my life would be full of...well, love. Cheesy but true. We never say, "I love you." in my family. EVER. We don't hug. I don't remember ever doing any of that. Then when I met Justin I was thrown for a loop. They say it all the time! Outloud! And hug people a lot! It threw me off the other day when his Mom told me she loved me. I just stood there dumbfounded. I'm just not used to saying it. She said it's okay Honey, you don't have to say anything. I love my new family. I'm looking forward to having kids and telling them I love them every day, multiple times throughout the day. Oh, and squeezing their brains out!

Not literally. For all you negative, don't-have-anything-better-to-do people out there. I have never squeezed any child's brains out and I do not condone squeezing children. Are we clear? As a cheerleading coach I had to learn the hard way that some people really are dumbasses. I don't even remember what it was but I made some silly joke that was obviously extremely exaggerated and what do you know? I got a call from the Athletic Director asking about it. So now I feel the need to explain myself occasionally and point out that no, Dumbass. You're not suppose to really go out and do that. Oh the drama.

Wedding, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas!! Holidays Rock!

No comments: