Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ceremony

After a long and grueling process the wedding ceremony and my vows are complete. I only had to make the final changes and finishing touches but let me tell you, it was muy dificil. Now I just have to get copies of the ceremony to my sister and Justins brother. I feel about 10lbs lighter now that that's all done.

I don't want to have a card to read from during the ceremony so I need to start practicing my vows. Gotta commit those suckers to memory. It shouldn't be that bad. I have a good memory and already have most memorized anyways. After all, it is what I feel all the time. I'm just vocalizing it.

Well, now I'm going to work on the songs for the wedding. We purchased an alarm clock/radio/ipod thing-a-ma-jig the other day. The entire wedding music will be from DJ ipod. I love the guy, he's a riot. Right now he's in a pink case though. Maybe I'll let him go au naturale for the wedding. We'll see. I'm not sure all the details to using an ipod for your songs. I think I'm going to create a list of songs (that we like) and then put my, oh say the bouquet toss song in between them. So, for instance, the ipod will play song #1, #2, #3, #4, bouquet toss, #5, #6, etc...get it? And since I'm making the list I'll have an idea when things are coming up. Plus, I'll let key people know which songs are which. When someone hears an "important" song they will yell out, "Bouquet toss!!!"

Pretty laid back and casual, yeah? I'm diggin' it! I think I'm going to make one of my former cheerleaders in charge of pushing play for the ceremony music. Then she can just turn down the volume when the time is right. I'll let you know what else I come up with.

No comments: