Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Location found!

CHECK!!!!! I was very much stressing over this issue. Honey took care of it today for me so that I didn't have to. What a sweetheart! It is going to cost us $500 total. We ended up renting the building for 2 days and not the outside area. The building includes 20 tables (perfect), enough seating for about 120 people (again perfect), a full kitchen (added bonus!), restrooms (always a plus), and showers (weird). I'm told by other people it also has a large deck you have access to. And of course the huge plus of all of this is that people will not get rained on. I didn't realize how much this was starting to bother me. Now that I know it's not an issue it's a big weight off my shoulders.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but in the invites we wrote for people to please bring their favorite side dish along with the family recipe so that we may create a "Wedding Day Cookbook". Having a full kitchen to our disposal will be a humongous, ginormous advantage. I know already some plan on bringing crock pots and such that need outlets and space. Yeah for the kitchen!

We are going out to the location Saturday to look at everything. We've never actually been in the building so I hope to bejesus that we did not just make an outragous mistake.

Only 39 days left! Oh my gosh time is ticking!!!

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

Congrats on the location.

The wedding recipe day thing sounds like it could be really cool. I've been mostly hit or miss with the recipes I've been given, they're 9 times out of 10 dessert for some reason.