Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween Yet?

I love Halloween and I can't wait for it to get here. So in the Halloween spirit here is a video that I found last night.

The story...I was talking with Sammi and she told me about a video on youtube. It is of the Wizard of Oz suicide. Apparently in the background of the movie they caught someone hanging themselves on camera. Later this was replaced with a bird on the DVD version. That's how the story goes. Well, I was interested in seeing this. I love those little things about movies (Disney's Ariel ring a bell?). They make me curious and I like to see them for myself. So last night I went in search of a good video that showed this.

Here is the one I found

Wizard of Oz Suicide

Okay, I see what they are talking about. I'm not sure if it is actually a person though. So I went in search of a better video....and came across this.

Please note, this scared the crap out of me! Not for the feight of heart!! You get a warning.

The Wizard of Oz Suicide - Revealed

I'll let you catch your breath. I didn't get a warning when I watched this. I should have read the comments I suppose but who does that before watching every youtube video? I jumped and screamed my head off. Things like that, that just pop up, scare me. It was so unexpected! This is the first thing to really scare me in years...years.

I just watched it again and it still creeps me out.

Just thought I'd share the scare!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

okay, that was awful...I actually screamed outloud!

Ellen Mint said...

The other one is the story of the haunted set for "Three Men and a Baby" and you can see a ghost in the scene.

But in reality I think it was a cardboard cut out of one of the actors.

Anonymous said...

Interesting story..! Well, I too very excited for Halloween.