Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Tidbits

These are some pictures I just got around to taking. I'm grouping them all together because I fell like it and because...I can. Nee-ner Nee-ner (rhymes with weener). This is showing you the finishing touches of my bouquet. Mainly the ribbons I added.
In this you can see again the pretty ribbon. The sheer doesn't take pictures very well. It's shy I guess. It's this really pretty brown/red/copperish color. Gorgeous! The main focus on this pic was to show you the raffia that I tied on the stems. I was never good at making those darned necklaces in school. You know, the ones most of the potheads sported? But I must say I did a sweet job on this one!
This is my cake serving set. I'm not certain that what you're looking at is the final product. I'm not completely satisfied but what else can I do? Unless I can think of something better, this is it. It makes me happy...but not HAPPY! Eh.
This is the memorial. You know those pretty shiny super polished round but flat (does that make since) rocks that some people use to decorate or put in fish tanks? Well those are at the bottom. Then two white peonies (I LOVE PEONIES!!!!).
These are going somewhere (obviously) with a sign that says, "In loving memory" to honor my Grandpa, Justin's step-dad Mike, and Justin's Grandma.

The crafting continues...

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

Ooh I love the bouquet.

Looks like you had lots of fun with ribbon too.