Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's a Cult, right?

Call me a little slow. I was perusing the whole blogger thingy and found something that said followers. Followers? That's a pretty handy little gadget. Adds yet another fun little aspect to blogging. But it does sound a little cult-ish. I have a follower. I am a follower. Follower. Oh no, I've gotten myself into one of those moods. Follower. Weird word. Follower, follower, follower, follower. I still insist it is cult related. Oooh hey!! I am, in fact, a Reverand! Remember? I didn't. I forgot. But I am! Follow me people!!! I will show you the way into my deep and mysterious "religion" *cough cough* cult.

Follower. It reminds me of the skunk Flower from Bambi. Follower.

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

As long as you don't start referring to anyone as a member of your flock. I've been around enough lambs and sheep to know that I really am not that dumb.