Thursday, September 25, 2008

Moms Flowers

These are for the Moms. I love the way they both turned out! It's a little bit of green/pink hydrangea and a pretty orange daisy-ish flower.These aren't different angles. The top one has a smaller orange daisy and more hydrangea. The bottom one more orange daisy less hydrangea.I was worried they were both a little too large. Especially the second one with the larger daisy. But then my Mom pointed out that both Moms have large breastesses so It will look fine no matter who wears which. I'll let them decide.Here is a close up of the raffia. I know I've shown it a couple times now but I can't get over how nice it goes with the whole theme. I'm so glad I discovered this method of wrapping everything. It makes it look much more put together and complete. With my "trial flowers" that I basically destroyed, I attempted many different methods of covering the stems and tying the ribbon. DISASTER!! Not only does the raffia method look nice but it is extremely simple to do. My kind of thing!

2 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

I tagged you!

Just go to my blog today to see what it's about.

Laurel said...

I love the knotting on these! Very cute! And thank you for the tag btw!