Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mission Unaccomplished

I made a killer zucchini bread for the reunion today! It was scrum-diddly-yum-shis! While I was out there I was supposed to look at the building I was considering having the wedding in. Nope. Didn't do that. Instead I had fun with family I haven't met before. And some I've known for a long time. I did get some invitations out to people. That's a plus.

Isn't that horrible? It's practically September and I still haven't sent out the invites. Oh well, I'm doing it now aren't I?

I really need to figure out where we're having this thing. To do that I need to call out to the Park and ask how much it is to rent the building. Does that include tables and chairs? How many tables and chairs? Then I need to go out there and look at it. Is it pretty? Are there places for us to enter? etc.

Then, finally, we need to make a decision. Why do I have to call? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one getting married here. Perhaps I'll make Honey do it.

No comments: