Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend blues...

Why can't everyday be the weekend. Wouldn't that be dandy? I want a vacation. Yippee for me I have that crazy thing coming up. What is it again? Oh yeah, my wedding! That should be a pretty fun vacation! But I really wish this last weekend could've slowed down.

My parents, Sam and her fiance Wade are out camping for a whole week. I don't get to go this year which SUCKS! So me and Justin thought we'd go up there and hang out for the day with them. It was so much fun. I was sad when we had to return home. We went swimming in the freezing cold river. I didn't get to roast any marshmallows. So very bummed. I thought I'd be smart and lay in the sun to tan (it's been pretty yucky here weather wise lately. The sun was a shocker.) By the time I thought to myself, "Yeah! That should bronze me up pretty good" I was a pretty shade of lobster red. Damn. Break out the aloe vera.

While nursing my sweet ass "tan" after we got home, I did manage to print out all of the invitation crud. The invites, reception info cards and rehearsal info cards. I got up to 40 maps printed I do believe, but for some reason the program used to make the maps does not communicate well with my printer so each map took about 3-4 minutes to print (too long for little miss impatient). I quit those. I'll do more later.

I maple leaf stamped the invites, invite envelopes and rehearsal cards but gave up when it came to the reception info cards. I had had enough for one night.

There is so much to do in the next couple weeks I'm starting to go berserk. I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

No comments: