Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ahhh!

I am getting so darn frustrated! My Mother and I went out to Corvallis yesterday to try on a wedding dress. I saw this wedding dress on craigslist (gotta love it!) and called the girl and arranged to try it on and all that hoopla.

So we found the place rather successfully. My Mom is not great with directions and tends to get very aggrevated and...nasty...when we have a little trouble finding things. I was very happy it didn't come to that.

I met the lady, she was VERY nice! Tried on the dress... and again no such luck. There was no way it was going to zip up past my breastisess. DARN IT!!!!!

Is there a mass conspiracy out there that I can't find a single dress that's doable?

The search continues for a suitable wedding dress. I'm starting to lose hope I'll ever find one.

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

Good luck. I just had my fitting today and I am really happy that it generally fits and doesn't cost a lot of money to change.

Hopefully you find something just perfect soon.