Tuesday, August 19, 2008

These boots

With every passing day I realize how likely it is that it will be raining on us at our wedding. I refuse to by a tent. I like the rain, Justin likes the rain. If the family doesn't like it they don't need to show up. Besides, there are trees to stand under if it gets too bad.

Since I would bet some big bucks it's gonna rain, it led me to my next thought. I was going to wear flip flops. It is after all outside in the grass. But with it raining my feet are sure to get soaked.

Soooo...I'm pretty sure I'm going to get these bad boys!

Rain boots! Friggin' cute right?! And what do you know...my something blue. I'm going to target to try them on in a couple days. But I absolutely love them. I can see the picture now...us kissing, my foot popped up out of my dress, and an umbrella keeping us dry(ish). Yep, I love it!

Our wedding is going to be pretty darn strange. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

Those are cute. And nothing wrong with having a rainy wedding.

I think it used to actually mean good luck if it was raining on your wedding day.