Friday, August 1, 2008

Lego's

Lego's were the greatest toy, weren't they? You were able to be super creative. All the fun colors. I loved 'em. We bought the game Indiana Jones The Original Adventures for our PS2. It's entirely Lego people. So much fun! We got too sleepy last night to get very far on it. I'm gonna go play again in a minute.
Today was another gym day. Thursday morning I woke up (not a good wake up...) and I wasn't too sore from Wednesday's workout. A little fatigued, but not sore. All that changed by the end of the day. I got progressively more tense, sore and achy as the day went on. When I woke this morning...Ouch. But I was still looking forward to the gym. Ready to get my workout on. Well, now that we are finished with the gym and at home relaxing for the night it's starting to set in. Double ouch. I must be a masochist because I can't wait to go back Sunday. I'm addicted. The people there are great. The equipment is great. I feel great when I'm there. Love it, just love it.

Justin's doing well. Downhearted but not consumed. His Mom left a message on our answering machine while we were out. It's starting to really hit her I think. We need to go over there more often. Death sucks.

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

We got that as soon as it came out, and I think we could only play for two hours the first night as we had to meet with our wedding coordinator.

My guy's really looking forward to the Lego Batman in september.

If you need any cheats I know where everything is hidden. I really love the secret area in the second area in the first movie. That is too funny.