Monday, August 4, 2008

Another check!

Yesterday I made a mock-up of the invitations! Now I just need the Mom's to check it, address them, and out they go. Piece of cake!

Speaking of cake...my sister decorated this cake the other day and sent me a picture. I love the flowers on it. I'm hoping she tries to do a maple leaf with the same colors. That would be perfect for the top cake we cut. She's super! She came over last night and we had a couple glasses of wine. Oh boy, was that fun! Who knew after one glass it'd feel like I'd had a whole six pack! Great friggin' wine.

My other corset came in the mail today. You know, the size 5X one? 5X! 'Cause I guess I'm a whale. Anyways, it fits perfect!!!! I am so in love with it!!! And it came super fast from Hong Kong. It was here in about one week. Amazing huh?

We sent my ring away to be sized a while ago. It was so sad. We paid it off. I held it for about 1 minute while the lady filled out paperwork for it to be sized and then it left me again. So, so sad. It should be here any day now. I'm excited. I don't have an engagement ring. I have a promise ring. And this was supposed to be my engagement ring. But with money issues I decided, why do I need two? This one is more than I need. So no wedding band for me. This ring serves as both. I can't wait for it to get here.


Isn't it pretty?! I'm in love!

Talking about love (do you see how I get so distracted? One thing always leads to the next.) Where was I? Love. I can't resist posting this picture of my honey.


He likes this pic of himself and I do too! This will be our before picture for our gym. Can't wait to see the after. I might get a before of me up here. Probably going to wait until I have some visual results first. That way I can say, "here's what I used to look like but not anymore."

Nightie Tighty Whities! Justin is making me go to sleep now. Butthead.

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

Congrats on getting your ring back. I don't know what I'll do when I have to give mine up.