Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Ring!!

My ring came in today! Woo Hoo!!! I love it! It's sparkly and fits perfect (I was worried). Ahh. One more check off my long list.

This was the first time we got our paychecks and paid all the bills since we received the loan. Instead of having maybe $200 extra for groceries and gas. Now we have $900. Huge difference. I'm so glad we did that.

I don't know how many of you have tried the Wii fit. I haven't, it sounds fun. I read that for every day you work out with it, you get this cute little foot stamped on a calendar showing you which days you were a good kid and worked out. Well, I took that idea and made my own. I had an extra calendar that wasn't being used for anything. We went out and bought some cute cheap teacher stickers from Walmart. And now I get to put a fun sticker on the calendar everytime we go to the gym. Not that I need some kind of incentive. I love the gym. I really love to sweat...as gross as that sounds.


Isn't it friggin' cute. I love this idea. I can see my progress. Ooh ooh! Speaking of progress...Since working out at the gym I have lost a total of 3lbs!!! I am ecstatic! I didn't expect to see any changes yet. It will be fun to see what a month there does. Everyone is so encouraging. I can't say enough good things about this place.

I'm off to kick Justin's butt in the Lego game! We just discovered cheat codes. I heart cheating (only sometimes, I swear).

No comments: