Friday, August 8, 2008

3 Day Weekend

I get to have a three day weekend! Yeah me! You see, this Monday is the opening of blueberry picking. And since my boss is a very nice person, I get to go pick blueberries on Monday!!

Oh how I love blueberries. They are so yummy. I think I might have been a little jealous when I saw the horrible kid Violet turn into a blueberry (just kidding, I have no desire to be a blueberry). Then off she went to get juiced. Ha ha, serves her right.

Can you believe Justin hasn't seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?! We are huge movie buffs so this is INSANE!! I'm planning a date night on Monday after blueberries. I believe this movie will be included in my plans. I wonder if he's seen the original? Could you imagine? I had fantasies about this movie when I was little. That huge golden egg. I would put up a tent in the eat everything land (not the actual name I'm sure). How could he not have seen this glorious movie? A poor kid growing up and not licking the wallpaper in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, you might get a little hint of yumminess. Oh the memories...

I like date nights. We try to have them at least once a month. This time it's my turn. I get to plan the whole day for us. It's really going to be a whole afternoon for us. First, we are picking blueberries. Then, Justin is working on his truck.

*He traded his old truck for a new truck his friend had that he liked better. This new truck has needed lots of work but should get better gas mileage and like I said...Justin likes it better. Good thing my Honey's a mechanic...excuse me...automotive technician. (I'm rolling my eyes) Either way he's a grease monkey and I LOVE IT!! Dirty men are my cup of tea! Who wants a frilly boy anyways. Yuck.

Anyways, I get to plan our activities. I'm looking forward to surprising him. Oh the possibilities...

No comments: