Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Concert



Cuthbert Amphitheater

I have to admit. The concert was great! It was at the Cuthbert Amphitheater. I thought I wouldn't have much fun but I did. Queensryche sounds so good live! I'm still not a huge fan. Just a partial fan.
We went over to Eugene for the concert and stopped by Bridesmaid, and best cousin ever, Micah's apartment. It's so cute (and a super good price for rent!). She has two cats Diesel and Mara Jade. Mara Jade is a kitten and is the cutest kitten ever. It makes me want one very badly. We don't have the time for one now though. Maybe after the wedding.
This is Mara Jade

This is Diesel

Aren't they so cute? Mara Jade is my favorite. Cute kitten with a sweet personality and I love the name.

I'm almost finished with our invitations. I just need to do some little details like where I want the stamp to go.

*About the stamp. I purchased a maple leaf stamp from the great and powerful ebay. And a stamp pad from a local craft warehouse that is going out of business. I got really lucky with the whole going out of business thing. Everything in there is 20% off and it will go to 40% off this month. On top of that there are huge slashes in the prices. It's like they planned it just for me. I'm such a tightwad. I hate spending lots of money.

Back to invitations. So I just need to finalize some little details and then do a mock up invite. Then I'm going to show my Mom and get her okay. Then show Justin's Mom, My future Mother-in-law, Debbie and get her okay. I know I don't need the okays. My wedding, my way. But it's nice to have their input. They might see some changes it needs that I didn't think about. Plus, I'm pretty much doing this wedding all on my own. Sure I talk to people about it. But when it comes to anyone actually helping me with things...nope. I'm on my own. So it's nice to include them a little.

It would be nice if my Mom wanted to be more involved with my wedding. Or my sisters for that matter. MOH Stephanie is getting married in December. She hasn't gotten much planned out yet. I try to help but I'm not sure where to begin. She's coming over tonight so maybe we'll work on it then. Yes, I like that plan. I suppose my Mom is busy with home improvements and work. Plus, MOH Sammi is beginning college in the fall. I suppose that takes up time too. No big deal.

No comments: