Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rage

I like to keep things happy. Or at least sarcastic and talkative. But things like this...I am so...let's see...pissed off, enraged, disgusted, fearful, sad. I hate people. Most are good I know. Actually I don't. It's about 50/50 for me between the good guys and the bad. There are tons of horrible people out there and...I truly don't have the words to describe how I feel.

It completely breaks my heart and infuriates me at the same time. It makes me worry about everyone I know that could be hurt. It makes me worry about children everywhere and children that I don't have yet. How can I bring a baby into a world when there are so many evils and not enough justice.

People who rape, people who murder should die. No questions asked. They don't deserve to live. At all. No exceptions. There is never a good enough excuse. EVER. EVER!

Read this and understand. Read this and do something, ANYTHING about it.

1 comment:

flutter said...

Thank you for this.

Just thank you.