Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bouquets

What do you think? - please excuse the mess. This is our "extras" room so it's full of wedding stuff and other extras.
I've been putting off making my bouquet because I've been worried I'd mess it up. But I took the plunge and really like how it turned out. There are still finishing touches it needs but I'll give you a glimpse of the "in progress" work.
It still needs the stems wrapped and ribbon added but that stuff is easy peazy.
These are the bridesmaids bouquets. I love the way they turned out. A different flower for each bridesmaid and my bouquet has all of their flowers plus a few little extras.

A closeup of the orchid.

I have the rehearsal invitations ready. The wedding invitations were made earlier. Now I need to put together the information for our reception and the direction cards. None of this has been printed yet. It's saved on my computer and ready to be printed. All alignments made and everything.

P.S. My corsets were both shipped out! I should have them by next week! Woo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

That's really gorgeous. I love all the different flowers that give it texture but it's not super busy.