Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fireworks, Camping and Stress

Tonight and tomorrow night we get to watch big fireworks shows. Woohoo!! Two cities we live next to have a fireworks show. One on the 3rd and the other on the 4th. I am so excited. I love the little white ones with the big BOOM! This is my second time ever watching the fireworks with anyone. *sigh* I love my fiance...

Then tomorrow after the fireworks we are going out camping with some friends for the rest of the weekend. Yippee! I'm somewhat of a bad kid. I love playing with the fire. Can you say pyro? That and pushing people in the water are two of my favorite camping activities. I jump in the water too. But they (anyone close to the edge) must go first. Muah ha ha!

Samantha's fiance Wade bought $200 worth of fireworks so I think we are going to hang out with my family for a little while at some point. Not sure where. But you can never have enough fun stuff to do. Hmmm...I really don't know how this will work now that I think about it. We'll see what happens.

I realized yesterday that our wedding is coming up pretty darn (who am I kidding) damn fast. I need to just take a day and bust out my moves. Get a whole bunch done with. The flowers I could finish in one day if I was up to it. And since now I know all my details I could knock out the invites too. (perhaps a second day for this so I don't go ape shit).

Side note: I swear worse than a sailor. My Grandma Peg taught me. I heart her!

I'm kinda stressing again...this is because it dawned on me that I need to find tables and chairs and figure out the setup of an outdoor tent (need to find this too) and food table(s) and all that stuff. How is it going to work? Who knows. I have to fit let's say 100 people (we are inviting more than this though) into the tent comfotably and give them a place to sit and eat. That was the idea. But I'm not seeing the logic here. I just hope to hell it doesn't rain. That would be fan-frickin'-tastic!

Also, I'm pretty much hating my wedding dress. I don't feel pretty at all in it because it hangs. Much like a giant squid carcass with the top of its head cut off, I imagine. I bought it online (just shut up all of you) the pic is absolutely gorgeous, so I sent them my measurements. I got it back and although it is a great dress (quality, beading, etc.) they used one of the measurements for EVERYTHING! My hip measurement. So my waist should be about 12 inches smaller and my boobs about 2 inches bigger. AHHHH!!!! I have this nice fat tubey look going on. Sweet. I am not looking forward to taking it to a seamstress because I have never in my life had good luck (or final product) from any of them. This should be great. Just fucking great.

Pretty huh? If only they, oh I don't know, pulled their heads out of their asses and used my measurements!

Breathe...hooooo (me blowing out air. kinda like an owl only not really. More windy.)

Back to happy. Fireworks...yeah! Camping...yeah! Wedding planning...yeah (sarcastic).

No comments: