Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Muscle Studio!

I am so friggackilackin' (sound it out) excited! Justin and I signed up and are now members of The Muscle Studio! It's a gym in South Beach (close to us). Woo frickin' Hoo! We plan on going tomorrow. Our first day at our gym!

These people seem really great! On top of the 24 hour access to their gym, they'll also work with you to develop a "plan" when you first sign up. After that you have to pay $40 an hour if you'd like training etc. But the initial "plan" is free. Oh how I love free. They also have free classes (yoga, cardio, all that good stuff) that you can go to. The best part? It's only $55 a month for both of us! What a deal!

...Ohmmmmmm...

We were so excited that we went out yesterday and purchased new running shoes and some cute workout clothes. Justin's weren't cute I suppose. But they look pretty darn good on him.

Speaking of my Honey. We rarely (and I mean RARELY) drink alcohol. We bought some yesterday (while shopping for exercise clothes) with the plan to go home and have a little drink. Have you ever had these?

The...well we call it bitch beer? Strawberry daiquiri flavor is Justin's favorite. After 1. Just 1. Justin was tipsy. Then he had one more. Total of two.

Oh. my. goodness.

Who knew my Honey was such a lightweight? He was hilarious! And drunk. Yes, drunk. Off of two wine coolers. It was the funniest thing ever and the first time I've ever seen him drunk. What a sight.

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

I'm not really a drinker either, my guy drinks more than I do but I swear for him it's more mind over matter.

After one beer he just gets all happy and goofy.