Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ommmm...

My honey mentioned this to me the other day and it got me to thinking. He said I was much more calm now that I've been blogging. I would have to say he is correct. It could be other factors but deep down I think it's the blogging. Every day I want something new to write about. Something interesting. Having this want has made me get off my ass and get down to business with the whole wedding essentials that I've been putting off. So, to the blogging world at large THANK YOU!!! I haven't had an anxiety attack since my debut as a blogger has started. (he he, blogger. Remember that game Frogger! It was great.) I suppose I should take up yoga or something similar. I really do need to learn how to chill out.

Enough of that...I have found my officiant!!! Yet another checkity check check off my list of Wedding must haves. And my officiant is (drum roll please...) My youngest sister and Maid of Honor, Samantha! She is going to be the official officiant. She actually proposed an idea to me earlier today and me and Justin loved it. The idea was that Justins little bother and her both perform the ceremony. She'll read some, he reads some, I say some, Justin says some. I loved the idea. We are close with our siblings and I trust them both so this seemed appropriate. I have big trust issues and didn't want someone I have never met before to be involved in such a personal and monumental event. I don't like people at all. Public places drive me crazy. And if it's crowded in there then forget it. Just thinking about them gets me tense. So having a stranger be my officiant was out of the question.

I should seriously consider taking yoga. Maybe I'll try some tonight. Ommmmmmm...

No comments: