Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hi. Hello. 4 Months to go!

Hi!! My name is Tayia and I have now officially joined the ginormous world of blogging. I've been wanting to do this for a while now, but it's just so...what's the word...(huge, stressful, permanent, intimidating...intimidating!...That's it!) Blogging is so intimidating. I want mine to be great you know? Just marvelous (this said with peaked fingers and tight lips) say it with me: marvelous. Something you should know...I'M A RAMBLER!!!! Always have been, always will be. Also, I love ellipses, parenthesis and these little suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if I don't use proper punctuation and grammar. It works in my head therefore it is absolutely correct.

Moving on. My wonderful fiance and I are getting married in exactly 4 months as of today! I still have so many things that need done. And I just keep putting them off. Elghgh. Don't get me wrong, I want them done. But when something doesn't go the way I want I get extremely disappointed, then stressed out, then I end up having what one might call an anxiety attack. Though I could be wrong. I just want it to be so perfect for my fiance. Of course I want it to be all that I'd ever hoped for too. But when Justin sees it all, when he remembers it, I want him to be proud. Then there are my hopes for it. This is the only wedding I get after all. We don't have a lot of money so we're being creative with many things. For the most part it is all planned out and going smoothly. But for the big decisions (e.g. location, officiant, vows) I'm drawing a big ol' blank blank blank. In the end I know everything will be just fine and dandy (like a plum candy Christmas) because when all is said and done my incredible (word...soul mate, lover, goober, honey, Justin, best friend) all of the above will be my husband. I can't wait to be his wife.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Welcome to the blogger world. Feel free to come and visit my blog. I will add you to my blog roll.