Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hot Stuff

So it's finally sunny here and today I thought that I'd work on my tan. Let's just say I'm an overachiever. I'm not burnt too bad. But it smarts.

I'm working on finishing all of the boutonnieres. Then I'll start on corsages for the Moms. The super super glue worked pretty well. It takes a while to do each one though. I was hoping you could just put it on, wait a couple seconds, and be done. No such luck. You have to hold the ribbon down with a little needle for about five minutes until it is dry enough to stay by itself. It's difficult but not impossible. And the finished product looked great. Overall I was quite pleased. I didn't do it in a well ventilated room though and after I did a couple of them my head was spinning. It was very unpleasant.

Well, it's aloe vera time. On the plus side I did get darker...but with a hint of red!

No comments: