Monday, October 6, 2008

Bring on the stress

Less than T minus 2 weeks 'till the wedding. I still have to buy big pumpkins along with a number of other items. The song list needs put together and we need to find out how exactly we are going to get it to work (ipod drama). I have to make around 150 favors.

I had my bridal shower yesterday! Thank you Jessica! It was completely amazing. I had a great time, tons of fun!

We found out yesterday early morning my cousin died. It's a horrible story and I'll leave it at that.

I'm completely frazzled. I can't remember if I've already done something. I keep asking the same questions over and over and over and still I forget if I asked it already. I felt terrible for trying to enjoy the shower. I still feel bad worrying about the stupid wedding details.

Posting will be back when I can think straight and stop the crying fits. Damn you Death!

No comments: